+1 (262) 239-2010
* I am a civil lawyer with over 20 years of experience zealously advocating on behalf of my clients.
* I obtained my licentiate in canon law from the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross in Rome.
* I am not directly employed by any diocese or religious order.
* I am a Catholic lay man, a husband, and a father.
* I am a native English speaker, fluent in Italian, and have a professional competence in Latin and Spanish.
* If you need independent, sound, and helpful legal advice, I will be happy to do whatever I can to assist.